Service -> Complaint Entry
1. Search and select exiting customer by clicking “Search” button (see image below) or add New Customer by clicking “Add” button . ( How to add new Customer? )
2. If you have selected an existing customer with valid contract…
- – All product details will be filled by default.
- – If the contract is expired then the complaint will be billable,
- – If the contract is not expired then the complaint is Not Billable,
- – Even if the complaint is Not Billable, You can make the complaint billable by clicking “Do you want to charge this complaint?“
3.If you have added a new customer or if you have selected a sales customer
- – You have to select product details.
- – The complaint is billable as the contract will be “Per Call“.
- – Select Category
- – Select product
- – Enter the Supplier Name
- – Select Standard Remarks ( How to add Standard complaint remarks? )
- – Enter the remarks
5. If you want to assign the complaint to an executive for follow-up, Click “Assign New Schedule” check-box and schedule an executive. Please view on how to schedule an Executive.
If you need to move the product to Inventory or to send to In-House servicing or to send to supplier for replacement, click on the Move Product to Inventory check-box.
If you clicked “Move Product to Inventory” then “Assign New Schedule” block will be hidden.
- Move Product to In-House
– If you checked¬ Move Product to In-House then you can schedule an In-House service engineer to look into the defect.
Please view on how to schedule an Executive.
- Make available to send to Supplier
– If you checked¬ Make available to send to Supplier¬†then products are available to send to¬ supplier outward entry.
6. If you want to send an email to customer regarding the complaint registration, click¬ Send Email check-box.